Comedians at Workstation
In every workstation there's a person or a group of people makes or angry to a certain extent.They are doing it freely for us.
What makes People to be comedians.
There are Good and Bad comedians.
Each of this group is enjoying a support from different sections of the company.
Usually when you meet in the morning,you will hear
"Hi.Morning.You look finest today"
It's a question of logic,relevant words which will make people happy.
There are "Bad Comedians" who would say
"Hi,your perfume is unique and smell different today" (And Big laugh follows)
As the day goes on, you will hear
"This production is producing is". OR
"This production is consuming our souls OR
"This production slashes big men and women like... Somebody"
At the lunch time
"You are carrying a small container and that is improportional to your body" OR
"You are carrying a Big container,whereas your body is very small or minute,where will this food fit in?"
Bad Comedy
"Are you sure that the food you are eating,you are eating alone? I think there's invisible person,who we don't see him or even her.Perhaps you even don't know."
Management Comedy
"I think I should allocate you the jobs according your strength,height,body weight,head size, stomach size.So, the tall ones one side,the short ones aside.The middle ones must should remain in the middle"
Manager:How far are you with production?
Worker:As far as you want.
Manager: Good.
Let me see it.
Worker: I think you will need another pair of spectacles because the ones you are wearing
seemingly are bit older.
Manager: Why do you say that?
Worker:It is because you are having the same spectacle frame.
But with respect.I have never saw you without spectacles.
Manager:And so?
Worker: Would you pull your spectacles out?
Manager: I want to take a photo of your face and
sell that Photo.
Comments
Post a Comment