Honey,why don't you want me anymore?
I have one question for you honey.
Why don't want me anymore?
I remember the days when you finished 5 plates at the hotel, drinking 12 beers alone and you were not drunk instead you kept on promising a unique house which will be in the middle of the mountain
where no one will disturb us.
You used to say money is not a problem, a problem is how to use it.You said you will turn the
day into the night and the night will be a day.
When I asked you,how will you do or,you responded by saying whatever man thinks becomes successful.The power of thinking fails the ambitions and the ambitions fuel energy.
Why don't you rechanel your energy of perhaps you were lying.Your determination, courage, will,
possibilities and the impossibilities to the possibilities.
In my dreams,you visited me and remind you are still with me.Why are you against the natiure?
I shall be happy to get your reply.
I have received your sweet letter.
I'm sorry to send you this bitter letter.
I have studied your and compared you with the animals found in nature.
Now,to me you are like the duck.
Everytime when you talk I shiver.
As we always buy chicken, our love had chicken fever.
As I kept on giving you money,you were a wolf
because a wolf devours and prey whatever it gets.
You were an eagle which could see far away.I was blind so I did not know what you saw had consequences.
When I asked a question or need clarity,you jumped like a baboon from one tree and another.
Sometimes,I couldn't get you,you were a fish in the running water.I couldn't hold of you.
Monkeys are far better because they have freedom.The lioness take care of their Cubs.
A free bird is happy.It can fly anywhere
Comments
Post a Comment