Its my Time Folks
A Human being is very complicated and interesting.Different actions in different situations differ.I once asked a man how did he feel when he drank six 750 ml bottles of beer?
He replied as follows
"To be honest a beer is not nice.A coldrink tastes far better.The beer is sour and bitter .The reasons why we drink any liqour are
1.Runaway from a certain situation like a noisy spouse or nagging children.
2.To be brave and tell whoever what I couldn't say
when I was sober.
3.To socialize with people who behave and think like me.
4.To disturb a certain event.
5.To play hero.
6.To be famous or you people call it cheap popularity.
7.To propose love to someone who I wanted but
I was always shy.
Now,I asked a lady who was also drunk.She replied:
1.I want to be with my friends males and females.
I want also to have a freedom of choice where if I
like to mingle only with gents or mingle with ladies and revive the Boy-Girl life.
2.To found out,how the "girls" are treating their
husbands then I shall compare with mine.
3.To be at par in life with everything.
4.To be independent and sophisticated.
5.To get anything which I want.I mean anything.
I came across to Husband and a Wife.
Both of them were drunk.
The Wife was quick to respond:
"Hey, what you see are the love birds.We started to be happy at home, we carry our happiness here
and we shall take it back home were we shall finish it up with style".
The Husband responded.
"Definitely, definitely, definitely the world must see us.We are the best world's best couple."
I asked the Drunk Manager.
He said:
-I drink too much in order to forget about the challenges at work and
-I drink because I want to relax.
-I drink because I'm creating a holiday.
-I drink because I'm networking.
I asked the Drunk Politician
He said "Oh, well I always think about my constituency.
-I also think,plan the hardwork ahead.
I have to win the next election and you,you are my feet.
-I don't give any promise because of the place we are in.
Otherwise,my party will see, what incentives you will get"
I asked the unemployed who was drunk.
He said:
"This glass of beer equates me with anyone.
It gives me the sense of belonging when I drink.
It takes me away from the poor world,poor reasoning and land to the world of Freedom.
You see,money is not important more than the glass of beer which makes me ever happy.
Comments
Post a Comment