Why I dream you on Fridays
That question can sound funny.
One day,you will get such a question.
The question is,how prepared to respond such a question.
There are three ways of responding.
You can respond in a negative or positive way or not responding anyway.
Firstly,let's start to the origin of this question.
Why I dream you on Fridays?
Your response: Why only on Fridays
What about the rest of the days
The second issue.
Where does that Person ask you?
Is it in the shopping mall or in the family or on the
Street?
Is he/she a male or female?
What is the age of that person,compared to your age.
How do you respond?
Do you smile or frown?
In order to respond to all what I said what we call
sarcasm.
It also depends on the introduction from the person talking to.
Why I dream you on Fridays
Your polite Response: I did not know
Impolite way:What has to do with me?
OR
It's because you are too obsessed with me.
OR
You are undermining my status and my integrity.
OR
It is because you have nothing to do.
OR
Are you right on upstairs?
OR
Is your brain OK?
Well not always you will be asked.
Why I dream you on Fridays
The bottomline you be asked a funny question.
What you should consider?
-Do you know or don't know that person?
-What is his/her Gender?
-Which words can impact her/him?
In conclusion we react different in different
situation.The lesson here is Learn to Adapt to any situations.
Comments
Post a Comment