Budget speech Reply from Opposition Parties
The Act of Parliament was abused,raped by the Minister of Finance.You have ripped the poor.
Your heartless speech is not only empty but it did
not carry any weight.Lets go step by step.
Raising of Tax is criminal offences because you are going to rob the poor of the poorest.
Speaker: Hounarable Gugigagegemgodoyi withdraw.
"I won't withdraw"
Speaker: The minister was not charged in the court of law.
"Definitely that speech warrants him to be charged because he delivered the criminal speech."
Speaker: Withdraw.
"I withdraw honourable Speaker"
Speaker: Continue honourable member.
On condition you modify your language.
"Thank you Mr.Speaker.Your word will be honoured.
Regarding the laws which the honourable Minister have quoted,it I
1.Outdated.
1.Outdated.
2.Irrelevant.
3.Not practical.
Moreover what is more worrisome is the Uneducated Act, which will face the generation to come.I regard that as
1.destructive
2.visionless
3.not properly researched
4.nightmarish approach.
The systematic destruction of public responsibility where the Teachers Salaries will be
reduced by 10% yearly which means after 10 years, this noble profession will be fatal destroyed.Not to mention that the present pool of
Graduates this year will roam around.
It shows that this government is the government of
1.Thieves.
2.Selfish People
3.living with Threats.
The honourable minister was theatrical.
His mind was in the Parliament but his body was in the Theatre.
All what the Finance Speech content was
1.Joblessness will be 90%
2.Live painfully
3.Orphans will be tripled.
Comments
Post a Comment